I am defined by my reputation
I am no stranger, but a friend
I seek for peace and not war
Although others say i'm like a rotten core
Dealing with this burden
I am no stranger, but a friend
I seek for peace and not war
Although others say i'm like a rotten core
Dealing with this burden
Makes me we want to feel respected
I take that chance to break open
To show them the truth
To have them realize
They are all just fools
I am now doubted by some,
But trusted by many.
I take that chance to break open
To show them the truth
To have them realize
They are all just fools
I am now doubted by some,
But trusted by many.
2 comments:
Aloha Bestfriend.
:)
Since I know you very well this poem compliments the way you are around others. Such as seeking for peace not war, I know you try your best to keep everybody in tact.
Your last two lines,
"I am now doubted by some,
but trusted by many."
Really deep, I get a feel that regardless of what others think you don't let it get past you, or phase you. Which is a good thing.
Although, I can't seem to figure out the allusion behind it all. Maybe I just need to read more into other mythological allusions.
I know you tried explaining it me in class, and I forgot the name. I remember it dealt with "war."
Overall, it was a good draft.
:] Good job bestfriend.
-meganclaire.
HI Ariel,
Like Megan, I can't figure out the allusion. Because the purpose of the assignment is to show your understanding of how allusion works to communicate, I think you need to add details that will make your allusion clearer.
Also, don't forget the graphic that is part of the assignment.
mrs s
Post a Comment